Preparing Students for the Future!
- ESL Flow Chart
- Referral and Placement Form (form C)
- ENG K-2 ELL Accommodations
- ENG 3-5 ELL Accommodations
- ENG 6-12 ELL Accommodations
- Student Assessment Program Policies and Procedures for Students of Special Populations
- Invitation to meetings
- Checklist for Parent Conferences
- Concept about Print
- ESL Service for ELL students in Shelby County Schools
Mission, Vision and Beliefs
To be a model of excellence in instruction of English Language Learners
To facilitate the language acquisition and academic success of English Language Learners
- We believe that respecting diversity leads to education that is responsible, responsive, and representative of all individuals.
- We believe in establishing communication in a language all stakeholders understand.
- We believe in advocacy for students to have access to services, supports, and instruction.
- We believe in collaboration among stakeholders who recognize their role and responsibility to ensure the educational success of English Language Learners.
- We believe in providing support to the instructional process through professional development, coaching, and intervention that ensures the success of all learners.