Calendar of Events
Important - S.C.O.R.E. (online registration) is open for ALL NEW and RETURNING student applications.
The Mission of Oak Mountain Intermediate School is to provide a safe environment to transition fourth and fifth grade students from childhood to early adolescence by promoting social, emotional, and academic growth.
To grow our students today so they can face the challenges of tomorrow.Learn More About OMIS
Enrollment New Students
- Do you need to enroll a new student? Contact Kim Payne at 205-682-5222 for the most current information on new student enrollment.
- OMIS Enrollment/Registration Information & Forms
- 2020-21 Supply Lists - All Grades
- Free and Reduced Meal Benefits Application
- Online Payment Option
Registration of Returning Students
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school.
- Submit Proof of Residence - Scan or photograph and upload the required enrollment documents in S.C.O.R.E.The school will verified that your child is eligible to enroll and direct you to additional forms which may be completed online or on paper. These forms are school specific and, therefore, cannot be completed in advance. More Information
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.