Welcome to Vincent Middle High School
Be the One!
Enrollment and Registration
Enrolling a New Student?
- Do you need to enroll a new student? Contact Vickie Quin at 205-682-7302 for the most current information on enrolling a new student.
- VMHS Enrollment/Registration Information & Forms
- Free and Reduced Meal Benefits Application
Registration of Returning Students
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school.
- Submit Proof of Residence - Scan or photograph and upload the required enrollment documents in S.C.O.R.E. The school will verified that your child is eligible to enroll and direct you to additional forms which may be completed online or on paper. These forms are school specific and, therefore, cannot be completed in advance. Contact Information
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
- INow Parent Portal
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Information
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Shelby Cares - Helping Students
- Transcript Requests - Order via Parchment.com
- Attendance Procedure Changes 2020-2021 - English - Spanish
- Email Excuses to VMHS